Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nigelrene Loft

Hmmm.... I kinda just came up with the name for Our Home. Nigel + Irene (that was the name my family gave me but I never really used it). Sounds cheesy though. But better than Nigling, which sounds like niggling? hmmmmmm... Haven consulted my co-owner yet though, but the name s for my blog's purpose, dont think he d mind ;)

18 April 2011 (Monday)

The boss gave me a 1/2 day off to settle Our Home :) I checked in at Parc Lumiere at 2pm with my bag of apples ;) Being a noob at pan-dan ness and the traditional rituals to follow, yet not willing to blindly do what has been told by the elders, but yet want to have the good and positive energy flow into Nigelrene Loft...

I found out that the Apples (Ping Guo) means safety and peace :D So there! I went to buy apples for the safety and peace for Our Home!

Check out our HUGEASS exhibitionistic toilet window! hweee-uuuu-hweeee! Collic says I can invite her over for a shower - she will wear a bikini and scare off all potential teekopeks, so we can bathe in ease next time. Haha. I think we ll still do up the blinds.
What we did while the entourage was outside mingling around, seeing planes take off and breathing in the fresh air from our balcony :)

DEFECTS hunting!
We did a dinner thereafter to discuss the Guo Da Li. That's another things settled off our back :)

We ll be back at The Nigelrene Loft this weekend! Murphy will be there to check out his new home too! :):)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails