Monday, April 18, 2011

LASIK: Post Op

Having almost a perfect vision now ;) The few days post surgery were the darkest moments of my life (read: hibernating in dark rooms and shades), in the good sense! :D

I donated specky away at the clinic. Hopefully the 750, 800 could be of use to someone else as *erhemz* shortsighted as me. Can you believe it? It's 6/6 now! and the feeling's fabulous!
But nothing quite beat the *exasperated I have nothing to do!* feeling over the healing days. I finally realised the importance of teevees and computers in our lives! Thank God for LADIO invention!! I had my trusty Ipod music blasting beside me the whole time whilst I drift off and woke up from slumber to drop the antibioticss. 

My first 4 days were spent
LIKE THAT
Awwwww....what can I do without my little angle? He was curious about mummy's indoor shades and was just beside me the whole time! I ve got nothing to complain already!

And LOOK what I see when I get up from bed? 
PERFECT (yes! 6/6) view of The Dog!

No more scrambling of the specky! Mur doesnt get woken up in the process!

And I get to SEE the cutests moments! awwwwwwwwwwwww... he was doing his usual cutie doggy stretch in his sleep....


well... I did have some fun on Day 5 though...
1 week no gym, no pilates, no yoga, no run....I kinda asked for permission to climb trees and do flying fox and Doctor was a-okay! :D

So there I was! Flying-foxing across the Bedok Reservoir!
With a teeny weeny bit of secret: Guess where I put my 2-hourly eyedrops?!
In the cleavage!!! pocket of the sports bra :D

It's been 13 days post op and I AM LOVING IT!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails