Monday, March 28, 2011

Murphy Turns 3!

Hello everybody! I am 3 years + 1 day old today and am back to write about the super memorable birthday that I had!

Let's start with the injured finger that mummy gave me on the eve of my birthday! (@_@")
That's me, with my injured finger all wrapped up after mummy administered first aid to it. My blood literally squirted all over the floor! :( For all clumsy dog mummies out there, it is very important that you read up alot about woofy first aids to prepare yourself for potential hazardous situations like this! 
I was due for a morning gai gai after my nail grooming. Unfortunately, because of my injury, mummy's mummy said the injured area had to be bandaged up to prevent contamination/inflamation. And the only thing they had for bandage was a handphone sock that was PINK in colour. O_o" Not helpful to my already very girly image.
Stop staring at my manhood!

After fussing all over my injured finger, Mum & Dad went out for a superrrrrrr long overnight mahjong session until the following day - My Birthday!

I was soooo happy when they finally came back home!! Mummy was waving the plastic bag at me! *sniff sniff* I smell food!! I have been refusing food since morning because mummy promised me a drumstick before she left the house yesterday! O_o"
This was my dinner! Duck drumstick!! It cost $5.30!! I think that s a lot of money because mummy was complaining about how expensive it was...It was motherwoofing good and drenched in oil...
And it resembles my new toy (not so new now cos I got new ones for my birthday)!
Daddy made me pose with the drumstick. I hate to be in his arms, you can tell right?
They let me have 2 licks of the paw-licking good drumstick with its skin on!
And then mummy made it into oil-less duck strips for me. She mixed them into the dry dog food leftover from breakfast.
hmmm....yummy!
And I had a cake!!!
OEI! Come and gather around MY cake!!
Happy with my loveliest family around me :)
And my fabulous mummy *GAGS*
This was my portion of the cake *drools*
Mummy says wait.
So I waited....
And I got new toys too!! This red doggie is from Pink jiejie! It squeaks! and is red!! totally beat the rugby ball that Dad&Mum got for me.. ;)
Isnt my life WOOFSOME?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails