Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rag and bone lady

I have been using quite a bit of the right brain lately. It all started with aspirations to do up my own bridal bouquet. Since Valentine’s Day was just around the corner, I got inspired to frame up some meaningful photographs for The Fiancé.

There were the IKEA wooden frames that The Sister got for me a while back (at least a year already!), the scraps of cloth The Fiancé passed to me to throw away (which I garang guni-ly kept in a small corner of my bedside) - I couldn’t make myself throw these hankies which just came out fresh from his necktie box set and a box of acrylic paints from Pinky’s secondary school days.

Oh the useful scraps!
And these days, I have been looking at antique furniture transformation! Don’t throw away that old cabinet! Or that old chair! Dont believe? Take a peek at some inspirations I found on the internet!

A $5 chair from some garage sale...
transformed into this!!!!!

The rag and bone man's job is going to be lucrative if all can use their right brains! :p

And these days, I have started seeing the ballet turning girl's brain teaser turn in BOTH directions! Way to go *pats self on back*! I am developing the side of the brain that has been sleeping for a superrrrr long time! ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails