Monday, January 17, 2011

Excuse me, who are you?

10 years down the road...I might wake up to this fei zai beside me...face puffed beyond recognition...
N assured me this will be in 10 years' time... :S

Simply because we have been pigging out A LOT. Weekdays and weekends. And when things start to get a little less active for us, I cant imagine the worst!

alot of chinese foods these 2 months! yummmmmeh!! Cant hide chinese roots!

Tunglok Signature (Vivo) - 15 Dec 2010 (Wednesday)
Forget the lobster. Aint worth the moohlah$. Mango sago served in young coconut with a vanilla icecream is worth returning for... we went back the following week ;p

Tunglok Signature (Vivo) - 22 Dec 2010 (Wednesday)
Their bamboo clams are LOVES!! They do it better than NO SIGNBOARD, and cheaper too!!! :) And of course! the dessert! :):)

The Asian Kitchen (NEX) - 9 Jan 2011 (Sunday)
With sooo much praises for this place that N&I repeatedly go back to.. brought my parents to this outlet near homeland to try. Now i have got 3 must-order dishes from this place!!
1. salted egg yolk french beans
2. the danghoon that is named ants climbing up the tree (directly translated from chinese). Dont be fooled by its cheena pok name. It is super yummy!
 3. Crispy garlic sweet sour pork!!! (NEW)

Nonya and Baba Peranakan (Vivo) - 6 Jan 2011 (Thursday)

Over at No Signboard last week and was surprised by the crowd - mostly ang mohs! I think thats the default place most hosts would think of bringing overseas friends to for a local feast anyway... I think most locals would, like me, prefer the usual kind of chilli crabs served in any kopitiams and which gives a better value for $$$ (more egg-y).

I wonder what's for dinner this week :):) Definitely an-hour long bike session later this evening! huffpuffhuffpuff! All in the name of moooore food!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails