Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daisies

Got to love the vibrance!!
(For N's mum, who turns xxth today)
Girls JUST LOVE to receive flowers, no???? Although we all claim it is a waste of $$.

I lost about 600 calories last evening - that's about an hour's ride worth of lost. :)
But they have been restored DOUBLY over luncheon. *burrrrp*

Mouth Restaurant-ed again with all the high calorie (aka salted egg yolk) stuffs! I know. at this age, we all gotta watch our diet already... But heck. You should see how the cardiologists eat, those that I had the honour to dine with anyway. PORK BELLIES!! PIG SKINS!!! YEah.. and they are the people who help solve your artillery blockage. ;p

**BUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPP**

Some things are worth risking some calories for :)

***a peeka update of Murphy***
Loves how he seems to understand when he is the subject of photography. He'll just keep very still while you point your tool at him! SMART BOY!

And after googling sooo much about doggie tuxedo for my wedding, here's what I chanced upon at Daiso!! READ. S$2 shopwide!!!!

A BOWTIE!!
And Murphy sure knows how to strike a charming pose...
And I think he looks happy wearing it. That's his HAPPY face!
Strap is adjustable with blunt hooks at end. super dog-friendly! :)

Now I m  just left with his coat/tuxedo :):):)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails