Monday, December 20, 2010

Dont Stop Movin'

To neutralise our horrendous pig-out sessions that claim at least 50% of this space, here is one of our active weekends!

A virgin experience - lack of which denies me right to exclaim my pride of being Singaporean!

I dont know why I have never had the chance to venture into this island that is only a 5 min (or rather, a S$2.50) boat ride away...;p Additional S$1 if you BYOB (bring your own bike)


The ride was a lil bumpy, a lil muddy (i was whining about the new adi shoes!) and with a lil bit of mozzie attack and a lot of killer upslopes! But it was all worth the bumps and burns and bites cos it feels soooooo good after! :)
Feels so good. FEEEEEELS soooooo good to have the wind in my face! And to be sooo close to nature!!! :) It's good to do this in a huge group. Witnessed the one-people team spirit. ;p

We spotted a cute lil furball..

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Awwwwwwwwwww Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails