Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Webshots - the olden days :)

I actually own several webshot accounts but have conveniently forgotten about them in recent years. Some of which I have even lost the member ID and password to. I dont even know how many accounts I have. My BAD.

However, I have been constantly reminded about them because webshots sends out a viewerships/downloads statistic once every while. Each time, I just conveniently delete them away.

But the number of viewships/downloads continue to appall me. I wonder who is still looking through those olden days photos!! :p

The other day, I decided to click on the link within the email to reminisce a little bit myself, and also to kaypoh and see what interesting albums I have got there! Luckily enough, I managed to find alot of my webshot accounts because 1 account would be a fan of another etc (but only in 1 direction). Sadly, I think, I might have lost a few links to the cyberspace :(:(

OH MAN!

I really had a good time clicking through each and every photo which marked an important calendar event, a birthday gathering, or even simple meetup with friends.

Since I just celebrated 10 years with my JC mates last Saturday, shall include some pictorial evidences of our growth from the olden days :p But they are just going to appear as thumbnails over here :(

nice.. that's the toilet..erm...washroom behind us..
Chinablack in 2004

::*::snow falling::*::
Christmas 2004

partypix @ dbl-o
New Year 2005

July 2010 (Refer to earlier post for more pics!)

They are really a fun loving bunch! Love u all! And I think we haven aged a bit!!! :):):)

Here's the link (where I got the photos above from) to ONE of my mannny webshot accounts! Go kaypoh if you have totally forgotten about webshots!!!!
Verglas_oo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails