Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF - Life in pics

Pictures are great tools for telling a million stories.

Growing old up..
Closeup shot of my girlgirl :)

My turn with boyboy!

Old but happy - Happiness :)

Heart the BOHO getup :) Mom&dad got that jade pendant for me from Tibet :)

We did sukiyaki one evening..
Nothing beats Mari and my traditional homemade ones. Ok lah. I cheat. I dont make sukiyaki sauce from scratch (even though Mari already gave me the recipe) HEH!
Reminded of the beef shabu we still have in N's fridge. Got to go make some for his family one day :p If we can find a good time to hang around his house long enough to prepare a meal..

RAR!!

And LIFE after owning a new baby!
We are beginning to explore the world in green :)
PA to the baby's father >_<"

***US***

Long day ahead
TGIF!

PS: All photos were taken from his DSLR

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails