Thursday, July 22, 2010

New BAG!!

This is Murphy (2 months old) when I first brought him home.
We chose the most expensive bag in the shop. Made of LEATHER - more stable support, pee and poop proof. Inexperienced first time mommas often spend unnecessary $!
O.o

He fitted comfortably and could even manage to spin 360 degrees around inside.

This is Murphy (4 months old) when I first brought him out to see the world after all his vaccinations. And it was like the Xth time I used his expensive leather bag. He was home-quarantined prior to all the jabs, so we didnt have much use for the bag.

By the time he had all his jabs, see HOW MUCH he has grown???!!!

I had to take extra care to zip him in carefully so that his furs do not get zipped in the process.
Since then, he continued growing and soon outgrew the expensive leather bag.

I think I barely used it 10 times. It's now kept somewhere in the storeroom. Couldnt bear to ditch it (the usage hasnt justified the $)
>_<"
But you know animals have natural instincts? Like how hermit crabs naturally know how to ditch their shells for bigger ones as they grow?

I witnessed the marvel of instincts with my own eyes...

Murphy crawled and settled himself snuggly into my Polo Raulph hand carrier one fine evening... *Hyperventilatesss*

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! It was JUST.SO.CUTE!
***GUSH*Madly in LOVE***
If Hazel does read my blog, I think she will have a panic attack and might just go get that poodle! :):) Cos we just had a loooooong doggie conversation over email and luncheon :) The happiness a furball gives you is priceless. Far surmounts the extra trouble you have to incorporate into your day-to-day lifestyle.

And lesson to self: To be more diligent in future impromptu purchases!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails