Friday, April 23, 2010

Starglazed <^>^<^>

Boring black office attire? (pardon the dirty mirror! I suspect Murphy licked it! Got it cleaned thereafter..)


Spruce it up with a starglazed drape! :):):) Got it with Dia's nod of approval.. :)


It's warm and fuzzy and good for substituting some furball hugs in the cold :):) Not for the sunny singapore now though. So I thought I might bring it to Palaceland for its virgin use! :) Gona spruce up those photos! heh! Besides, it also hides those fatass hips soo WELL! :) *loves*

And now, counting down to the end of the day where I ll be meeting some of my favoritest people for wine and dine :) cant hang out too late tho... cos I think daddy C gotta go home to look after baby V! haha! Of course I also wana go home hug my baby M before the busy weekend comes and engulfs my life away!! :) :) Mahjong! BBQ! Lady gaga! Facial! Packing! Dog farm daddy N?
Countdown to post work!
Countdown 5 Days!!
TGIF!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails