Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chips and Cheeze (Midweek Chillax)

Cancelled a trick or treat session at the last minute, pretending to be a busy bee. Truth was, we celebrated F's birthday in the midweek.. :D

At F.I.S.H by Fish&Co. Prices are lower than Fish&Co. Menu offers lamb, steak, chicken (and pasta) apart from sea creatures. Serving is also smaller. BUT just nice to be called dinner. Old people dont need a lot of energy! :p

The default sides are grilled tomatos and potatos *wince*. So you better get it changed when you place your orders. But the F.I.S.H manager was kind enough to offer us a side plate of fries cos we were too late in asking for a change in sides *scores brownie points already!* :):)

I was wearing that white drape over my skin-fitting sphag top the whole day. The hot weather now just doesnt suit fat souls :( :(

Still, cant resist these lovely cheeze cakes :)

Say Che3ze for round two. Be there early! Cheesecakes deplete verrrrrrrrrrrry fast over there! They have the largest cheesecake variety! MY.LYCHEE.flavoured cheesecake. Mad loves!
Another one to make myself drool when I reread this lychee cheese love :) On top of that, they also have LULIAN cheesecake (ok! cant help it! the waitress kept pronouncing it tt way!)
Note to self: Dont ever order the rocky mountain! Texture as named.

And a wee bit of shopping :) :) Further confirms the fact that I HATE shopping with the bf *hrmphf*
I seem to have a problem with my underwear. They appear rubber band tight and pushed out some spill overs. very obvious in above tight dress! :( I need a panty guru. Either that, or I just need to lose some weight :( :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails