Monday, April 26, 2010

Love the Bliss (very random) :)

Wedding Bells
What comes to mind when you hear Y.A.T.C.H???

I see gorgeous white dresses and handsome tuxedos that change into swim wear, JUMP into the sea and frolic around within the net while the boat moves! :D I'm sure it'll be a blast :)

*Cant wait!!!*

Murphy - My daily love antidote
When I got home on Friday night and almost ready to jump into bed....I very much couldnt....

BECAUSE....

He found a spot right right smack in the middle beneath my feet and chose the sister's pillow to rest his head. Would you bear to chase him off your bed or pull that pillow away from him? awwwwwwwwww.....*heart melts*

And over to the lovely weekend.....there was a beastly wolvery sneaky shadow sighting on Saturday morning @ 830am!!!

haha! self amusement! I thought darling baby M looked like a monsterous creature on prowl with his huge shadow trotting alongside... *hehheh*


We had a slooooow and loooooong walk in the park that day... he either got tired or was genuinely interested in the aunties practising qi gong in the park :p

N - We found a new hobby
AND. We finally paid some school fees over the table on Sat night ;) paying does help to get you to remember things ;)
Countdown 2 Days!!
Picture from the last one :) And I ve packed that couplehood shirt into his luggage ;) *grinz*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails