Thursday, April 15, 2010

iEntertainment! :D

Created this while on my way to office :)

iTutuBabyLovesBear!!!

iTutuBabyLovesBear in colors!

iLoveHugsKissesMummy afro!!


iMoustachyDaddy afro!!


The new applications keep me hyped and entertained over a prolonged period of time. There ll always be new Apps when I get sick of the old Apps :) it's definitely my best toy ever! :)


Speaking of toys....
We got these new toys on Monday after the man got amazed by The Balancing Challenge that the salesboy took him on!:D


See video of The Balancing Challenge! We did another one after these were put on and were WOWED by the effect! Tho I was ok not buying it cos it sure cost abit too much for a silicon band, the man was sooooo impressed he decided to get 2 O_o *who says its only easy to cheat a woman's $$$* :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails