Friday, April 16, 2010

Cheesy Craves

A normal day ends at 530pm for me. And I go home to a furball who waits and wags at the door, and fights to get my attention for a scoop up *sooo cute!*

Millions of hugss and smooches after, he will feel LOVED and ask to be put down. Then he ll race to his *current favorite* toy and prompt u to play fetch with him. Problem is, he doesnt return with the toy. So u ll get just as pant-y playing fetch for 30 minutes with him! Cos u have to run as much as he does! :)


Got around to fixing a cheesy crave last night after our round of fetch :D hanging out with the collics of N brought new tastes to my buds :D they had a mix of a cheese cum roe party where u eat everything with wine..

So I got hooked on some cheesy tastes and got myself a Brie fix last night :) But the white wine that we got was left in N's home... So it went by itself.. still not as bad :) it did good to my taste buds :)

TGIF folks!! Got lots lined up this weekend! The countdown starts now! :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails