Friday, December 18, 2009

Naked

...in your truest form...

in any relationship, the male uses his eyes to decide whilst a female uses her feelings to decide. because men place a large amount of emphasis on the physical appearance whilst a female, although more commonly labelled as a bimbo, proves to make her choice of a boyfriend less bimbotically, by going deeper into the feeling and the security he gives.

A male fren once told me, during my teenage years, that his No. 1 girlfriend criteria is to see her sans makeup. Cos he wants to know the true form underlying the prettily made-up face he dates, less he wakes up to a ghost in the morning.
So recently when a fren said he thought he saw a ghost in the morning, I almost died laughing! It is like seeing a hypothesis introduced during my teenage years morph into reality! How true, how true :)

Apart from the made-up face, I think characteristic and personality plays a lot of importance too. That's where getting to know your other half's family, relatives and friends come in. You dont want to be dating the sweetest little thing on earth, only to find out *HORRIFIED* that he/she is mean and nasty to everyone else. Well, if my neighbours's gf bothers to come talk to me, I would swear by heaven n earth tt he is ONLY softspoken and sweet and even fake tt smile to me whenever she is around. Cos the other 4/5 of the times, he SLAMS the bloody gates and doors shut, SHOUTS knnbccb, smlj and wat nots at the top of his lungs, beats up the younger brother etc etc etc. I was surprised one day to see him bring a girl home. How sad for her.. Even my mild tempered (u can say NO TEMPER) little one, only barks at the particular family staying opp me, and especially at the sons (who are the culprits to door slammings and midnight shouting).

And then of course, is the real you beneath your socialite's mask, the way we dress and behave at our ultimate comfort zone. Dia always laughs at the ah lao-ness of my Geylang Serai NPP tee tt I don on to run the tracks with her. *hoho*

With tt, let's have a peek into the real unglamourous side of my otherwise beautiful female friends :)

A goofy candid shot vs pretty sporty babe!
I dunno what she is doing most of the times vs a dressed up babe by night!
aunty unglam in PJ and big brown bag vs *hoots* babe in low cut dress!
unglam BIG legs vs glamourous at night! with the rest of the babes!
and of course! our bride! unglam kiao kar shot in utmost comfort vs glam kiao kar shot in angel wear!
TGIF!
Here's a toast to our BRIDE tomorrow!!
OOPS!! wrong one!!
Here's another.....

OOOOOPS!! brides also can be unglam one u know??!! :p

Here's another one....

Our pretty BRIDE to be :)

CONGRATS girl!!

cya on your BIGGEST day tomorrow!!!!

TGIF everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails