Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happiness Overdose!

GUESS WHAT?!!

It's the shell for the fuschia shuffle! :)
Met up with the D for luncheon on Fridays for some chilli fish *YUMS* and got my 'surprise'!!

What pwetty thoughtful surprise I got...
I wasnt confident enough to take the wheels, I was given his set of wheels and given alot of encouragement along the journeys...
After I got confident of holding the wheels, I wasnt familiar with the roads and was given a set of GPS to guide me around...
I said it was mentally torturous to run long distances, here's what I got to keep me going.. :)

A fuschia shuffle! :) that can clip on to the shirt while u stomp those dirty tracks! :) And I was in a fuschia top tt day!!

omg pwetty pwetty!


So I got a matching fuschia headphones in a fuschia shell :) Now this little shell follows me everywhere I go! :)

AND THEN!! On sat!!! Our beloved bride gave a gift that further BOW WOWED me away!!!

Clinique's gift set in the super chio color!

See what it contains?! The box and the pouch was already blowing me away. Now, see the contents and the WOWWY eye pallette! :)
I think I just died of LOVE and HAPPINESS over the weekend!
And here's me! In pweety fuschia top tt I got from TW :) :)

An order for a fuschia wrislet been made and is flying back after NY :) :)

LOVES!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails