Monday, December 07, 2009

LOVE IS...




















the man behind the xmas tree...




















when the dad stands soooo close to the glass panes @ the airport :p
AND SO, this week! I display my female prowess! :) :) Goddess unleashed. I suddenly realised I can cook!!! :)

Follow me on to see this week's YUMMY menu :)
Day 1 dinner: Stir fried Shrooms, vege and a pot of soup mom made in the morning! Stole the shrooms recipe from the aunty @ NTUC who was promoting the shrooms *keke*
Sisters gave thumbs up for the shrooms even tho it didnt taste exactly like how I had tried it @ NTUC :(
Day 2 dinner: Ketchup EEFUMEE. Lotsa items went into the prep of the broth! But forgot to take pics of the preparation process.. but it's sooo good, there ll be another time.. Sisters LOVEEEE it! Me LOVEEE it too! But the dad says it was toooo sour for him :s You cant satisfy a man's taste and a woman's taste concurrently sometimes. We just love it a little bit more sourish!
Marinated some bulgogi chicken in the fridge already! that and a bunch of taw geis plus spring onions gonna be our dinner soon! hope it ll be YUMS! :)
Stay tuned!! As I show you how Shwu can cook! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails