Monday, December 07, 2009

Dusk @ the River

It'd been some time...Tomo Izakaya @ Clarke Quay! Where Jessica Liu had her 'Ramen shop' :) And I left the cameo @ home ...

The man was invited too :)

We goofed around with my lousy 2Megapix hp camera before our dinner dates for the night appeared..tried to do a XI NU AI LE expression on the camera (mine's over in N's phone. I think he is secretly in love with me. Cos the other day, he just whipped out an old old picture of me tt he took with his old phone a looooong time ago!! heh)

And checked out the girl in SHORT SHORT SHORT skirt and was sitting on high stool, so there was a lot of peekaboo between the skirt and the thigh.WHITE! and they were soooo engrossed in their PDAs, they ignored ALL the attention the restaurant was channelling to her major peekaboo.




The bill came up to be S$160 for 4 pax!! But a good and nice place by the river to chillax and dine if u have overseas friends who heart japanese cuisine :)
Somehow, we ve been finding more Japanese hunts after the Jappos left.. haha! might be cos we MISS THEM SO MUCH! I need to get the Okonomiyaki recipe!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails