Saturday, October 17, 2009

pretty things picture overload



picture of the sexy dress as promised, the one complimented by pin. A little flesh revealed. And probably a subconscious attempt to replicate the seductive circular motion around the bustline for a certain brassiere advert. *hoho* the brassiere didnt work for me. advertorial misrep. ^_^



fake eyelashes and glitter at the corner of my eyes to finish the look with the sexy number. Posed with the little one. that was the night before we found that he had ticks on the body. i squirmed at the thought of having kissed those ugly creatures - see how close i put little one to my face???? o_O



favoritest pair of snug fitting jeans found in kuching! and i wore it with almost anything! the skirts i brought over was of no use cos i commute in a van daily. And the gigantic leap I have to do to get off the van would make skirts the least comfy wear to don on.



the pretty things I bought! there are more! but no pictures taken :) and i finally bought a fushia-black piece and a fushia shoe!!! and mannny mannnny more pretty things!:)

*I am a happy girl now*

ok dokz! need to get ready for that wedding march in :) N is already the best man there. So I need to go get dressed

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails