Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long anticipated dinner

Looking forward to tt long awaited dinner tonight. It was tough trying to get a common slot for everybody. But there are some last min calls and commitment, so we wouldnt have the full attendence tonight. As usual. *sigh*

The initial jubilant thought of sharing my new passion with these shophalics has just been jeopardised yesterday. Well, at least I know I have this group of supporters who will be there for me should I ever achieve something out of it.

From a series of personal experience recently, I just grow to realise how fortunate I am. To have someone in my life, to guide and to teach me. To have someone point out my mistakes and make me a better person. To have someone tell me in the face tt PMS doesnt give woman the right to be flare up and be rude to ppl. Most importantly, to have someone make decisions TOGETHER with me, not because I am unable to make decisions on my own. The root of togetherness.

And I know I am surrounded by people who love me. That's enough to leave no regrets in my decision. Well, and now I can make it to the Friday's dinner invitation, which I had politely declined, cos I had some biz commitment earlier. I do like to hang out with those new ppl in my life :) *YAY*

I know I am loved. And always will be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails