Monday, October 26, 2009

10-day marriage crash course

Yeah. So N & I are going to embark on a new journey in our lives! :)

A 10-day crash course, granted by N's dad and mum! :)

Got up early Sun morning (not exactly very early...But I have to make it sound like a gruelling crash course yeah? hahaha) to learn the ropes to THE WASHING MACHINE!!!!! There was much more to washing than to just dump every piece of clothe into the machine!!

It has been agreed that we d both split the role of washing and ironing. Maybe cleaning/preparing and cooking (I will take the former!) :) Pastor, over the wedding last last Sat, said we needed more than love to build a home. We need some hardwork too! I say, it takes 2 to build a home. 2 persons' efforts to run the house.

Use the woman's patience to scrub the grease. Use the man's strength to hang out the poles. And of course, many more to go!

So much to look forward to. Even though I think I will miss our baby who s housed at me home :) Then again, I will only be N's homey 'other half' on selected days :) :)

Bless us as we build our nest :) And let us not turn the whole house into a disaster! :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails