Wednesday, September 09, 2009

positive influence

I always hear those model-couple-talks about how their other half has influenced their lives and how their character contrast complements each other.

So a while ago, I asked N how I have influenced his life. He now massages the scalp for at least a good 5 mins while bathing, washes his face with le homme facial wash and puts le homme face moisturiser :)Sometimes even slaps on a mask when I am around :)

This bottle comes in handy when I leave my la femme ones @ home during weekend stays...

For me, the influences come more prominent, as my obviously changed lifestyle would already have shown. I now dive, run, climb and ride. Basically incorporating exercises into the daily lifestyle.
He signed up for my 1st dive lesson without getting my final consent - and I am loving it now. His marathons have influenced me to join my first 10km in 2007 and we have been adhering to a weekly jogging regime. His obsession with joining a triathlon has brought us a pair of bikes. And I was automatically included in the participant list for a rock climbing lesson which is about to take place soon O_o

Apart from all that, I became a vege lover and am able to finish up all my food to the tinieeeest taw gei you can pick up from the plate. *slurpz*

Now N just told me, that he aspires to be a FASHIONISTA. And I think tt has got something to do with me :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails