Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I think I am rather in denial of my favourite color now.. every part of me seemed to suggest that I LOVE pink to bits. Pry into my pink guess bag and you will see a pink HP pouch tt is used to put the token, pink water bottle, pink tissue packs (tts out of point, but it is still pink!) and a pink HP. I m accessorised in a pink swarovski crystal necklace to match the black dress today and I strolled into office with my pink run bag, pink nike shoe bag with a pink running shoe inside...

So, it is not difficult to make a first guess that my favorite color is PINK!! Hooooray!!! Now I feel like sucha guniang..

And I thought I had progressed into the more sophisticated colors like black, deep purple and royal blue. I would get a car of this color definitely.. and I am looking at more such color stuffs nowadays.. But I guess deep down, I am still a pink guniang freak because I still choose to wear that ROSE mask instead of the lavendar one, and I still chose those PINK dresses from the blogshop tt i started frequenting often now..

HEH..

So... PINK is in. though it is not my answer to "What is your favorite color?" question now.. My answer is... "I dunno!!!"

Oh wells...

N just found a new and healthier way to work!!! (oh he just texted me btw)
SO instead of staying late late late today to accompany the customer, he has graciously and healthily invited customer to a SUNDAY MORNING RUN!!

AND WHO WILL HE BRING ALONG?????

His lovely auditor girlfren whom he s going to marry in another 2 yrs and who was going to do the stanchart run (even tho she backed out of the run in the end cos she thinks she is gg to faint while running - i bet he din tell customer this CMI fact!!!)

And so, I am going for a marathon this sunday with HIS customer!!!! o_O

It would be impossible to find a stand in cos this other person has to be an auditor lor!

Faceshop just called me to tell me those collagen eye masks are in stock! He kindly asked if i wanted to buy other things so I booked 5 LAVENDAR (PURPLE) masks... that s to use alternately with the 8 PINK ROSES mask I bot earlier during the weekend.. HEE :)

Now back to some surfing and then back to work!!

And I am gg to a 21st bdae party celebration this friday and i feel so young now!! HAHA!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails