Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Got to know that a certain industry has taken to employing pretty faces such as grid girls and national pageant winners...
So i googled abit about the grid girls...


and dont you think she looks like a certain blogger???!!! :)

I was so intrigue by this picture! Wonders if it is the photoshopping skills or the knifing skills *heh*

Had a gooood brunch with some good company over Sat morning and saw Michelle Chia + hubby!!! We went OOOOHHHH and AHHHHH while peeping through the glass windows which we thought was a one sided mirror..

and then they sauntered in and sat at the table behind us. Frens and all already there and overheard the whole OOOH and AHHHHness.

we felt sooo soooo embarassed!

and to top off the ultimate embarassment, we realised the glass windows was a see through from both sides of the window! Means they must have seen our silly OOOH and AHHH faces when the whole table of 6 turned to stare at them.

O_O


Nonetheless, it was a good Sat morning... cos of the good company, the good brekkie and I took the wheels from N and drove myself to brunch while he slept @ home :)

I love brunches :)

And I appreciate having a bf who lets me take his wheels :) I know i know.. some ppl's bf dun even allow them to touch the car :)

THANKS DEAR~!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails