Monday, July 13, 2009

Trips coming up next!!!!

18th - 19th July : Melaka road trip (leisure)
29th - 30th Aug : BKK spree (leisure)

Wanted to post up my work travel schedule but i decided against it :)

Soooo sooooo happy this week cos I have a short getaway to look forward to this weekend!

I think we need to plan weekend trips in order to stay hyped up n productive during the week!! :) it works for me!

Shall get back to reading report # 2 (#1 was done last week!) :) :)

D has been enquiring sooo much about racer bikes. that gets him hyped up n excited too!! n he blatantly ignored every other thing tt i mentioned in my sms sss to him other than those bike-related sentences! I tend to go yada yada on every single thing in one sms (to maximise the usage of that 5 cent sms), but he only gives replies on the bikes! so irritating!!

it has always been his dream to take part in a triathlon. I just hope he will make a wise decision on the purchase and pray I do not get entwined into his new hobby this time. I am an old woman with a cartilage problem and who needs to take Glucosamine to build it all up again!

Speaking of biking, I m gona miss the ex-super-cool mentor group nite cycling cum supper cum sunrise trip coming 28th - 29th Aug cos we will be jetting off on 29th morning :( I got soo carried away while time-racing with Jetstar to get the best weekend deal that I totally forgot about the biking appointment I made when I reached the last weekend of Aug on the Jetstar online booking page.

*sigh* I thought it d be fun to hang out with the clique and the new young bloods for an all new experience..

I need to do something out of the world! Group night cycling is one of them!!! or Yatching anybody?!? :)

okay.. i really should do my reading now..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails