Friday, July 17, 2009

PLOP!

It has never occured to me that I would become such a klutz!! I thought clumsiness is associated with fattiness??!! I thought only characters like feitian will fall down?? Maybe its a sign of being associated with characters of her kind.. and as already evidenced by the digits I saw on the scale while @ the docs yday...I almost fainted when the nurse took my weight..

So, for the THIRD time in consecutive THREE months, I fell. Right smack in the middle of heavy traffic public places. That makes it one fall a month.

Batam 1-3 May 2009
Tripped over the small step up to the shopping centre main door. left knee took the cushion and bled. D brought me to buy a plaster immediately. Pus came out of the wound and I covered it with Gauze for at least one week.

Bintan 19-21 June 2009
Walked on some sloping stones beside the road @ the market to let the motorbikes past. It wasnt slippery because I was on my CROCS! Aunty and I were admiring the swallows flying above our head when I slipped down on a wet patch on the stone. The stoney floor scratched my right leg before the right knee cushioned the fall. This time round, the right knee bled...and the shorts were stained with the wet stuff from the floor. EWW!

Singapore Hong Lim Complex 17 July 2009
Just when I thought Indonesia is my curse and i vowed never to go back there again, I plopped in my very hometown this morning. I was walking along the aisle between the foodie centre and the row of shops when I just crumbled down. I stood up, looked back and saw a wet gooey patch on the floor. **WTH** there were sooooo many pairs of eyes from the foodie centre and the ah peks sitting around the stone chairs who were looking as this girl, in her pretty Bonito dress which just arrived yday, took her plunge onto the floor.

Now I conclude Indo isnt my curse. YAY!! My weight is. Double YAY!! I am becoming a klutz, a clumsy fatty :( :( :(

But I think N will still love me.. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails