Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the few freebies that always entice me while working in the west end are the long snoozy cab rides, cab reimbursements, cheap lunches (most of the time) and ultimate savings rate due to lower entertainment rate (who wants to go to town if you have a cab tt directly transports u home??!). But the price you have to pay?? Much more!

settle for the miserable one stall which only sells cai fan most of the time, compete with the many labors for tt one plate of lunch, subject yourself to the power of the monopoly player (my lunch here cost S$3.50 for 1 meat + 2 veg), expose yourself to the more polluted air (my fingers are so so so dry now!), expose yourself to lecherous hoots while you travel that short distance between office and the canteen. bth.

So I normally tabao lunch back and eat in the comfort and safety of the office. Back when I was still working in the ex-firm with an ex ex collic, we held rice eating performance in the hawker premise in TUAS. I choose not to his time.

*_*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails