Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby Love

Here is an update of my little baby....

Murph @ 4 months old, after his preedy haircut by his mummy! :P He is shedding his puppy coat and looked a mess in his black/gray/peach fur.... so i decided to groom him a little. Now he is gray/peach only :)

Cant wait to see him in peach! So meanwhile, I ll just watch the boy grow slowly... once his gray coat has to come off, he ll probably be 6 mths old :)

He looks like an angel here... but dun be fooled!! he s actually a devil in disguise! And he requires a lot a LOT of attention esp from mummy! He even recognises my ringtone! Just the other day, he was locked in the room when i stepped into the house. Coincidentally, N called and the phone rang and my baby started barking!!!! ^_^



A mini collage of my/our baby ...

Am @ wrk but meeting the gals for dinner soon~ cant wait to zabo!

till then... cya with another update after my dive trip this weekend~ :)

N&I bot our own cameo... so we ll be back with dive pics!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails