Sunday, March 02, 2008

Stupidity

Pa caught this on the wall while we were having breakfast this morning... and the sharp-eyed eagle immediately caught it. So I had xian sneak up to the wall (stupidly) to snap a shot of the poster tt caught his attention.. Do you see it too?? :) :)

Had a break this week, not so much of a real break kind of break. But was sheltered in the office trying to clear up previous mess. Scooted off early on Mon and Tues to buy N's nai nai's bdae present (whose bdae dinner I am gg to miss) and a DS Lite for myself. Its in a chio pink color and I have also bought a baby golden retriever!! his name's LUCKY :) :) So I ve got one more commitment these days. :)

Thurs was a gymming session with Diz and it felt realllly good to be able to buzz off at 630pm for some health building.. as I was already dozing off at 530pm... I guess its all the built up lack of sleep..

I wish peak is over soooon... and I m really praying hard for it.. especially on holistic days when I visit my belief and the belief I share w D :) Double dosage :) The last time I felt soooo blessed was when I had a christian fren suddenly messaging me during the exams prep period and told me he would pray for me for that exam. It was really a sudden message and at that point in time I was just thinking 'ok lor'. And that particular semester, I scored 3 As (out of 4 subject). Unbelievable right??!!

I guess I just have tooo much to rant about my boring work life... and since no one is around me in office... I feeeel sooooooo alone today!! :(
shall get back to work and hopefully clear up 50% of shit.... been submerged in fileeeesssss of work lately and since I dun have a car, I need to come back to the desk and finish up the piling mountain of work.
Have to work triply hard cos I am NOT GOING to miss this lifetime wedding of the cousin this sat. And another one this Sun.. talk about bussssssyyyy
--submerged under the shit--

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails