Friday, July 14, 2006

things in life

you know you are loved when:

ur fren drives down specially to deliver ur cake n flowers on ur special day
ur frens take time off specially to scout for ur present
ur frens specially try to organise/organised a fantastic celebration for u
frens whom u seldom keep in contact w still remember ur bdae every year

thank you all my dear ones, for making me feel special...

n to a certain someone who, despite her busy schedule @ work and home, squeezed out watever little time she had to scout for my pressie...


all of u are deeply appreciated....love ya all =)

=== contented with life ====

meeting royal clan in awhile...stil haven done my homework...hee...
will do it nex week ~~!!

anybody who wants me to bring in jiaxin's (vincy's) album pls text me alright?! =)
i ll be in hk 23-28 july

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails