Thursday, July 13, 2006

birthday

I am on TOIL now~~!!! =) =) juz nice to celeb my special day =)

Timbre
revisited the revamped fat frog, now timbre, on saturday nite w my jiemeis... got a nice pinky guess bag frm them...abit scaly, i m scared of scales BUT i ll get used to the scales!! (since its frm u girls~~!)

Sentosa
spent the actual day @ sentosa

looooadsa tanning, swimming n the sea...things tt i dun mind doing everyday!!
muz thank the dear ones who made tt possible =) =)

got a sweet OREO (oreo is BOLD cos i m reminded tt i cld hav gotten a BLUEBERY one) cheesecake n a bouquet surprise =) =)

sweetie mlis was invited n popped by on tues noon n swam w me... and *drumrollsss* we kenna beowed by some xiao di dissss =)
e thot of her leaving, n me not being able to send her, made me tear twice over the past 3 days
super ham bao...bt i m juz a tad bit more emotional then e rest ma... hope things goes well for u dear.. =)

caught SUPERMAN returns @ omni theatre wed evening... juz love the omni theatre cos of the 'flying' effect u get when they hav flying scenes...if u haven tried it, u ve juz gotto try it soon... cos its COOL~!



meeting up w da BABES coming fri~!
miss the queen~! =)
hope it materialises =)
i got my fri freee already!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails