Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm loving it~

been on a high lately cos of a new project =)

today's schedule was a fabulous strawberry chocolate combo~!

CF n Val n I conquering to east and HOUGANG (read tt: hougang -- HOMETOWN) =) =)
n XL in ano part of da east too!
all part of my honeybunch clique in DTT =)

e feeling of ECP n parkway is juz SOOOOoo comfortable~!!
so near to VJ!!

*signs*

we used to sneak outta school for pizza buffet...ok...the buffet only happened once.. =)

**those were the dayss** =)

almost wanted to bring my honeybunch to vj for our FAMOUS western food, bt its school hols, so we headed to parkway for lunch..jioing XL along.... =)

so while waiting, we did what girls do best!!! its the season anyways =) =)

so after lunch, we parted our ways (val, cf n I vs XL) n headed hg =) =)

finally met up with PS, after talking abt it since.......last yr??????
haha...finally got the timing right.
she on toil, while I on this special proj tt gives me a lil more time =)

headed fungsheng (opr fungseng) for some prata n saw fiona xie!!!
i know sm guys gonna GUSH over it....bt WHATS THE BIG DEAL??????!!!!
nt anti fiona xie, bt JUZ whats the BIG DEAL???!!

anyways, anticipating another 2 more =) days... sooooo

I M LOVING IT~~~!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails