Thursday, June 08, 2006

...

2 surprises this week.. we needa talk soon...bt nt tonight...I am juz too tired n lazy to step outta hse alr....

updates in office:
1. somebody s leaving...
2. somebody made a choice. A choice tt J & I hav the same thots abt...cancerians feel alike...bt its HER choice anyway...

3. syndy's gone n a replacement came
4. LMF tendered
5. 2 good frens are no longer frens
6. everyone else is going HONGKONG for a holiday!!!! lets meet up over there!! =)

miss everybody.. =(

n cher juz told me she s jetting off to sydney come july..
tts when mlis is gg off too...

oh man... ='(

covered different areas of sg for whole of this week..shall blog abt it when week ends...


**checks staftrek**

I WAS RIGHT
BOMBSHELL
mon n tues gone
no wonder the missed callssssssssssssss this week
to make matters worse, SC file hasn been reviewed yet. I hope LT spares me frm the agony...bt if i DUN help him, he wun get to fly his kite on weekends alr!!
the heart melts when u hav darlings for aic =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails