Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ferrero Episode

juz realised tt ferrero n ferrari like came frm the same root word...hahaha...haven been blogging...although I juz realised tt my last entry was less than 1 week ago..but it seemed like agessss since I last came here...mostly because I had a H.E.C.T.I.C week...

quiz, presentation, french script for role play, FYP...and not to mention that the presentation qns are KILLERS...
made unsuccessful attempts these 2 days to solve them...
dinner was snickers n HL milk yday...
it was @ 845 pm today...
and plus all the caffeine that I ve to consume so tt i can stretch every hour of the day...

I finally see light in what Mr Lin Min taught us in 1995,
"The FULL use of today is the best preparation for tomoro"
hahaha sthg tt we had to chant EVERY morning after we greeted him..so that explains its existence in my brains 10 yrs later..hahaha

I ll remember this Mr LM..remember... hhaa


went out with my JIEMEIS today (i mean last fri...see hw tired i am..i m nt thinking) to celeb SQ n serene's bday...serene made nice rochers for us...so beautiful...i had to snap it down...=)
haha n i almost pengz when i knew that we were giving her 2 stingrays for present!!!! hahaha...call us the I.N.N.O.V.A.T.S !!! =)

v tired now..cant reallie think of wat i wanna say...my white mass aint working alr...think i need a break...a loooooong one...so tt i can juz sleep n sleeep n sleeeeeep n then wake up to a WHOLE NEW DAY...if u get wat i mean... i need a WHOLE NEW DAY!!!! not days when i zzzz at wee hrs in the morning n jolt up frm the alarm, cos i cant differentiate btw TODAY n TOMORROW, and cos then, how am i supposed to practise "the full use of TODAY is the best prep for TOMMORROW" when theres no line drawn btw TODAY n TOMORROW...

juz toooo tired...toooo sleeeepy.....zzzzz
luckily for me, there are lil perks here n there...so makes it better...@ least for some things, effort n results correlate!! =) n of cos many many maany others....

for now...one of them wld be........

MY BED!!!!!

GoOdNITeZzz!!

===PURPLE===

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails