Friday, January 28, 2005

mOnkey's business

practically slept thru'out the whole day but still feeling abit tired....die die...i still have alot of undone stuffs but i AM still sleeepy... its what my fren called the chronic fatigue syndrome...thats wat he used to write on the 'book in' book for the sick bay...

shit.. the sleeepy bugss are hitting me hard..muz be frm hanging out tooo much w laney --> bcos she is the BUG~!! hahahaha

oh ya..b4 i gt too carried away.... as the title suggestsss... this entry is dedicated to mOnkey by yours truely~!!!!
By STRONG request over msn earlier... here it is...

MonKey... the pretty...
MonKey ... the sweetie...
monKey...the nicee... and
monKey...the beauty;

==hey!! I even made that rhyme!!!==
ok I already made it a point to mention monKey liao ok...
and before I get tooo carried away in my pack of _ _ _ _... I better STOP... (the blanks aint difficult to fill in... what comes in a pack???)

Yours Truely...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dunnO! hahah.. a pack of cards, a pack of bananas (no.. bananas dun come in packs!), wat wat wat?! hahaha u idiot.. u not supposed to mention moneky la.. i am jaz e beauty k!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Related Posts with Thumbnails