Sunday, January 30, 2005

I will be STRONGER...

weee... back to blogging... had the most wonderful-est shopping trip yday to Bugis...

let me list out what I bought:
1) 2 Pinky nail poish + 1 Purpe eyeshadow (the same as SHOI)
2) 1 double index Purple tOp (SHOI gt the same one toooo..)
3) 2 _ _ _ _, Pink and Brown
4) 1 Pink capri pant from OP
5) 1 white skirt with Pink words from OP
6) 1 RED racer back from SnK (the 1st RED apparel tt i bought..unlike SERENE...she has like thousandssss of REDssssss in her wardrobe lor..but then it ll be GREAT for CNY!!)
7) a pair of jeans (haha Blue)
8) this pair of Butterfly slippers which i wanted verrry badly..bt it was the last pair and i dunwan to take the display one... {tooo bad... i could add on to my butterfly collection... =(..}

but now, i dun seem to fancy item (1) that much...the BRIGHT Pnk nail polish... ahhhh...seems like the 'LOVE at first sight' theory doesn work for me...we had gone to the adidas shop before that to get a sling bag for YY, and the young lady working there was sooo helpful! She came over juz as we were choosing btw 2 bags, and said:'take the first one u set ur eyes on lor...usually its the one tt u fancy more..' good advice... but we din heed it anyway...cos we alr knew what YY wanted lah....
bt nwae, it was a piece of goood advice...and it kinda stayed in my head when we were at our 2nd destination : the nail polish shop.... heee... but nw i conclude: NOPE..it does NOT apply to me... wun believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ever! I'll go for the second option nex time... =)

and i guess by now i dun hav to explicitly declare what my fav colors are n wat my current interest is ba...ahaha

everybody bought sth...
SHOI: eyeshadow + the valentines' collection of _ _ _
SERENE: a skirt
YY: the adidas red bag + the OP capri in off white + a halter bikini ( I love this one tooo... will get one one day...hahaha...no $$$ now)
DIZ: omg.. i 4gt what she gt hahaha (ST memory)

(i wish i could incl some pix here as well... bt due to the lack of.....TIME...nex time ba hahahahahha...k la.. i dunno how to la..)

some of my TO DO list:
1) get some nice music up here
2) put some nice pic up too

and of more importance.. my New Yr resol for 2005:
1) to be a m0re efficient worker...means lesss procrastination la...
2) exercise regularly
3) eat more healthily ... means lessssss food that starts with the toxic 'C'
4) do better this sem... been saying this for all the semestersss.. now is the LAST sem liao..no more nex sem... things kinda screwed up a little for the previous semester la....
5) be less bochap abt thingsss in my life

kinda recall the song we heard in the BEEtLE shoe shop yday... "...I will be STRONGER..."...
not much of a relevance...juz rem hearing it yday...(also rem the actions to it...it was one of the dance songss durin JC)
only 4 words..bt STRONG meaning.... we will all be STRONGER.. yeah..

oh ya...still muz apologize to my sweeeetie melis... for never turning up @ funkamania... sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry dear!

nex week's preety packed...
mon: meet YK
tues: meet YY ( I am meeting u BOTh for the same reason k!! )
wed: -
thurs: maybe a self declared free day
fri: FRENCH test 1 but then looking fwd to the IMPRESARIO in the evening =) (MAIA's the guest! woooo~)

the good thing abt a blog is that u dun hav to think abt what u wanna say.. not even gotto make the thing flow... its juz the endless typing out of what comes into ur mind... in other words, a brainless activity la..lemme now go n do sth brainy...STUDY for my test nex week!! (its in my resol ma..)

to SERENE: goood luck for ya GERMAN tooo
to WY: bonne chance pour votre cours francais aussi, et bon voyage pour le voyager a la France..tres EX la... je ne $$ pas...hahaha
to JAZ the beauty: study HARD k! (if nt dun buy u banana)
to DIZ: more SUNDAYss at the track k...hahahaha (its ano of my NY resol also hor..n mayb urs too hahaha)
to WZY: gooood luck for ur pageant k! i WUN laugh!
to ALL my frens: gambatte too ya...=)

now for some brainy activity le...
bt mayb i shd go zzz too...so tt i can wake up to meet partner tom morning..better dun dua me hor...



==the butterfly flutters its wings==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... u really can shop leH!! nway u goin impres? i wanna go toO! can i join u? nobody wanna go w me! bOoooO!

haha... n yes i am gonna study for 201 now! nerding in progress!!!

-jaz

verglas said...

wooo...yeah I am going!!! how can miss?!! MAIA leh!!!
and NO u cannot go. you study at home.. haha as if saying no ll help...

Related Posts with Thumbnails