Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lost and Found

Alv juz called... he called earlier..at 7pm.. bt then rang oni for a short while..so i din bother to return the missed call...probably the previous incident was still haunting me... haha guilt striken.. felt bad all this while tooo...for not gg to his church.. (UPDATED especially for monkey! hope u read old postsss)

bt then, according to alv... he said that i had actually agreed... mayb my memory realli is failing me this time.. shit.. bt i know myself la.. i wldn hav said yes...CFM+Guarantee+Chop!
nwae din set the history for my ICQ..so Poof! cant verify tt either.. i shall giv him the benefit of the DOUBT... anyway lunch's on him nex wed...haha..he SHALL hav the benefit of the DOUBT hahaha...(tt's if we are ever gg to meet up... we are the KING n QUEEN of procrastination!! missed the 3 episodes of wu jian dao bcos we dragged n procrastinated till the shows were over... tts hw bad it is... tts y i NEVER GOT TO WATCH WU JIAN DAO!!!!!!)

anyway..realllie glad i took up the 3rd call (10pm)... and we cleared ALL our doubtsss!!! altho he shall hav the benefit of the DOUBT in the aforementioned paragraph... this 'doubt' mentioned here is in no way linked to tt DOUBT! hahaha ok i m talking nonsense already.. bt i ve always beeen full of nonsense... so if u hav read till this pt... CONGRATS! u are my fren!!! cos can tahan my NONSENSE!!! =) cheerios...

oh yea..abt our doubtss hahaha... turned out he tot lost my hp #..tt's y nv contact me all these while...and thought i was angry all these while.... bcos/while I, being the usual passive, inactive, bochap, heck care me, din giv him a call either...cos I tot he was angry with me for ... bt then he INSISTED tt i agreed.. ok...he ll stil hav tt benefit of doubt.. hmmmmmmm...

hahaha whole lot of rubbish alr...je t'aime to all who has come this far!!!
tt means I LOVE YOU in french.. =)
yea..french test coming up nex friday...bonne chance to me~!
feeeling so ever better noww..heeheee... lost it..found it... no la.. i din lose it in the first place.. the friendship is strong k...hahahaha..anyway i BET i ll be in the mood to study!! lalalalalala....

to all my friends: treasure ur friends....

current mood: happinessssss....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails