Saturday, January 15, 2005

The BIRTH

Finally..after sooo much procrastination... I've signed up for a blog and am typing out my FIRST entry!! Yippeeee...FIRST entry.. should feeel excited but the lack of sleep for the past 2 nites refuse to pump up the adrenalin in me..cant even smile now...BOO..anyway, had wanted to create one looong ago.. cos felt that it'll be a good place to pen down the MOMENTS, the THOUGHTS, and even juz the lil things that happen in my life

talk about the past 2 nites... TMD.. stayed past 1 or 2 am...je ne sais pas (i dunno) din take note of the time.. it juz *POOF*..gone.. and abt that TMD..yea, read that right..its the abbrev tt I use for *** (previously was confined to CCD only!!! see the influence friends?! haizzzz...)

talk abt my friends..I love them..each n every single one of them.. especially the TMD grp hahaha u all shd know who u are.. MONSTERSSSS.. and since I love u all sooo much.. this blog would be pretty much dedicated to YOU!!!

ok.. since this is the FIRST entry.. shall explain why I am using VERGLAS.. It's simply a french word for black ice.. came abt one day when i was reaaaaalllie feeeeeling verrry upset about sth. shan't mention wat I was upset about tho.. cos it's not worth mentioning =) dun ask.. cos i m NOT telling!!

given the mentally retarded brain from the lack of sleep.. i reallie ought to be in bed instead of typing these junks now.. bt my guess is that if i NEVER do it now.. i'll start procrastinating again...and agaiiiinnnn and agggaaaiiinnn and you wouldn't even see this then.. =)

gonna have ano late night again.. mugging..for FYP...argh..this is my life now.. BORING (ennuyeux)

::::::::was feeling kinda excited this noon abt saturday..bt now the feeling isnt here at this moment.. BUT it'll be back by tomoro (saturday)!!!! ::::::::


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails