Thursday, September 19, 2013

::ME:: Thursday's Threads

Coming to terms with my upsize, many pairs of pants this month!
 
In the slightly funkier one today (just got them last evening!) since its Mid Autumn and that calls for a celebration!
 
It goes better with pumps but this pair of Gabby wedge is fast becoming my favourite shoe to date of parenting. It has all aspects of what I find in a good shoe and it allows me to feel comfortable with a 10kg add on PLUS run in them!

 
We are gonna carry lanterns tonight!
 
What's with all the lanterns in the market these days?! They don't even play cute kiddie songs any more! D's minion (we weren't the ones who bought it) sings an irritating tune of techno song that got us very tickled and annoyed! So N went about disconnecting the audio connection. And yesterday, I overheard a lantern that sings 我从山中来, 带着兰花草。。。And a mama was paying for that lantern! o_O"
 
OMGWTF.
Made in China.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails