Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Missed you Smelly!

We have been away for 2 weeks!!
Feels good to be back and smelling our baby instead of facetiming him! Though I admit I did put him off my mind momentarily while shopping *Oops!* and we did also kinda make one of the shopping days an 'adults only' day. heh! Having a baby makes us treasure our US-time even more.
 
we claimed him back right after we touched down and here's D, taking his nap.
He can have everything belonging to his papa, but he sure sleeps like ME!!
 
I had to pull the pillow away to make sure he could breathe...

I really did enjoy our US-time for the 2 weeks but it feels soooo good to have my smelly back in 4D :)
 
More on our trip when time permits! Because right now the whole routine of nappy changing, feeding and bottle washing starts! One more to add on to the list - puree making because D just turned 6 months! We have plans for a mini half birthday celebration tonight ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails