Wednesday, February 06, 2013

::BABY:: Daymian at 4 months

I have been missing for too long.
Pardon me! Life hasn't been exciting of late and all I am doing is to cater to the needs of our 4 month-old 24-7. It involves repetitive tasks of milking, feeding and diaper changing. 
But since our baby has achieved several 'talents' during his growth journey, I actually have an internet checklist for each month to tick off his 'talents', I figured I should really pen something down to  mark his achievements.


Dear Baby,

I wonder if this makes any sense - the days seem too long and the nights endless for us nowadays; but I find you growing at such at amazing speed! It makes me cringe whenever I think of you losing all your babyness, that I give you the extra hugs and cuddles and kisses whenever I can. One day, you are going to grow up and reject my smooooches and no longer let me cradle you in my arms. Before that happens, Mummy is going to milk all your babyness! And that's why I always tell the grandparents to carry you even though the older generation believes in not doing so in order to have an 'easier' baby. 

In the recent 2 months, you have learnt to:
- establish eye contact
- smile at us
- grab things
- savour the yumminess of your hands
- recognise us
- recognise your food!
- Lift your head 45 degrees when placed on tummy
- chuckle (that's really new!!)

Here's a picture of you showing off your talent - grabbing on to your dudu and staring at the pump and bottle that was milking your food.

Recently, Mummy also found enjoyment in watching you watch papa do jumping jacks. You love it whenever you (actually it's mummy) join in the jumps! And you would show your gummy-iest smile whenever we do that, sometimes even breaking into a cute little chuckle. 

Too cute!

It was exactly a year ago that I missed the trip to Rome. But it was all for a good reason! :D Then till now, you are worth all the sacrifices :)

Love you baby!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails