Wednesday, September 26, 2012

::PREGNANCY:: Desires


OH moon cake! 
How I wish I could eat you.
All of you! you! you and you!
Durian, ice cream, truffled, lotus paste with yolk! 
But because somebaby has been eating very well, I have got to control my diet so that I can still push him out naturally.
Gynae says to eat you after birth. 
She must have a modern mother/confinement lady/mother in law. 

--draft dated 19 Sept continued post birth--
OH FUCK!
I birthed. Right next day.
And I hadn't a chance to savor the lotus with single yolk mini moon cake that I grabbed on sight on Monday while out having dinner with the girls. It was a real random purchase from a random bakery. I told them I wanted to eat a moon cake before I birth. And then the snow skinned ones arrived for collection on Tuesday. They sat happily in the fridge while I contemplated the gynae's advice before eventually turning in for the night. 
Temptations vs Determination
0 vs 1
:)
Before we could see how long this battle could hold up, we decided to birth. On Wednesday.
It was a rather impromptu decision that left me with no time to head home for That Shower and to grab that moon cake that had been luring me since Monday. 
And hence, here I am with this post.
Papa N has been really helpful by finishing up all the moon cakes in the fridge, without of course, tempting me first. :S

So son, you owe mummy many moon cakes in the years to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails