Saturday, September 15, 2012

Murphy's Diary: An Entertainer

I think my very existence serves to humor my mummy sometimes, because I often become the subject of her entertainment.
I blame that on my cute face.

Sometimes when I sense something 'not quite right', I ll dash to the nearest dog hole - somewhere that she can't reach and catch me. Yet sometimes, I am not so lucky. 

Like on this day...when she found out she had photo booth on her new toy... And papa had already done his share of entertaining her...

And so unfortunate of me to be lying around, minding my own business and looking my usual cute self when she sprang an attack on me and manhandled me up to her very high bed, where I had no means of escape.

And she manhandled me some more..
Trapped under her arms.

This is my o_o" face. But I think it amuses her even more.

And so I tried to escape when those heavy arms got out of the way.

She attempted to use the floating hearts icons on both of us.
So I gave her my butt instead.



Woofz.. The things I have to do as her dog.. 
I should have known the day she squealed the word CUTE into my face at the pet shop..
Who else can I blame for my predicament?


-WOOFZ- 
-Murphy-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails