Tuesday, September 04, 2012

::MARRIAGE:: Journey

A while ago, I caught N looking through our wedding photos. 
For a man with almost zilch sentimental value and who bought us a storage bed to store our wedding album, I thought that was quite odd. So I asked him what he was looking at.

The story of this picture is of Our Journey.
It captures our footprints right to where we were standing at.
MARRIAGE

N said he was looking at how slim he was just about a year ago.
His chin was so sharp then. And he was also slimmer then.

And me??
I was also reminded that I had a waist then. 
And how snugly I fit into my denim shorts on our honeymoon right after the banquet.

Now that we have progressed on in Our Journey, and this is what has become of the waist...

Now. Who s the poor thing?
The one with an extra chin? Or the one with no more waist? ;p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails