Wednesday, April 11, 2012

::PREGNANCY:: LITTLE FELLA SWIMS! (16.03.12)

Despite the full-day sickness, food aversions, stretched belly, swollen breasts (This, I am not complaining ;p hopefully there would be no stretch marks!), pressed bladder, fatigues, the numerous pills I have to make myself pop to give you enough nutrients to grow although Mummy sucks at pill-popping (This, is a daily war affair between me and the pills to keep them down the throat. The detail is gross - it involves swallowing of regurgitated pills sometimes and taking many deep breaths to keep them in. Ewwwww!) and all other not-so-glamourous stuffs associated with being pregnant, when I saw you swimming around in the little house you have built for yourself inside my womb, I felt it was all worth it BABY!

From the last scan, you were still a little bean clung on to the walls of your house. Seeing your little face, little hands and little feet all grown out now, I suddenly feel you are REAL! You looked so peaceful sleeping in there yesterday. It took us a FULL HOUR to finish the scan just to look for your neck, and not to mention Mummy had to pee 3 times within the hour (talk about pressed bladder o.O), and cough many times to make you wriggle to the correct position!

You are a swimmer!
Here's you flapping your little hands around and doing the kicks after one of my coughs. OMG! The sight was TOO CUTE! Imagine Daddy and Mummy's awe when we saw you flapping around on the screen!
You are so real now BABY! Continue to grow healthy and strong. You are always in my prayers. 
Lately Daddy has been dreaming about you - about you kicking around in my womb and him seeing your little feet imprints on my tummy. We all know that's not quite possible for you at 50.6mm right now. You can tell we are eagerly anticipating your arrival already!

Mummy's worse! I dreamt that you were already a walking toddler and I was holding your little hands in mine and walking you a jungle walk! Your gender was clear in the dream though I shall only reveal the accuracy of my dream when it is confirmed by Dr Chua ;p The whole family and the extended ones are all anticipating your mighty arrival! Aunties said you looked very cute from the picture already! LOL!

Love,
Daddy, Mummy and Gorgor Murphy
(and all others in the extended family)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails