Friday, November 18, 2011

I know Murphy loves me a lot because......
after many rounds of these expressionless, "get away from me" moments that I subject him to almost daily.... 

And after making him look sad
LIKE THIS
because I ignored his excited pitter-pattering feet alongside my strides while biting on to the pumpkin that he wanted to play fetch with, and the occasional "accidental" brushes against my calves (which occur too many times for me to believe that they were accidental)...
And so he continued to look like that until I finally 'noticed' him...
(PS: last 2 photos taken with iPhone 4GS!)

But he still welcomes me home every day with that special bark sound (that only my youngest sister and I are privileged to get) and that waggerly tail, gives me a once over lick in every inch of my exposed skin and snuggles sooooo close as if he wants to be a part of my body! A dog's love is so unconditional.. <3 

I have had him for 3 year now, and had him with N. :p But N has never experienced this much cuteness that only people close to him get to see. Now that we are embarking on to a new journey, and to a whole new level of parenthood together, I believe N will be able to witness all these and be mesmerised pretty soon :)

Question of the day: So what do you do if newlyweds just want to have dogkids? Get dogs to jump on the bed?! :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails