Tuesday, September 20, 2011

::Nigelrene Loft:: LIFE BEFORE THE GOOGLE SKETCHUP

Ploughing through my pictures folder on the renovations journey. Here s how our first few drafts of the home building project look like. Totally re-lived my childhood memories when we had to draw "My Living Room" for Art & Craft lesson, although it has upgraded to a 3D format now..
I dug out my collection of color pencils; Some of them followed me through from my Primary school days and which meant they were the underutilised colors during their glorious stint in the mega biggest 36-colors color box/or was it 48? Some of them were later collections when my baby-est sis last attended art&craft lessons, and that was about 8 years ago. Old but still usable. Limited choices but still can find the nearest looking color. The biggest problem I had was finding a decent piece of paper to draw "My Home" on. All I could find was an A3 sketchbook, and that meant I had to join up several piecessss to create the look for the whole house :S

Thank God I found you, Google Sketchup! You made our lives neater now! All I need is a laptop and wifi! :)

This is what the living room will look like. I have made it as close to reality as technology could possibly allow. See? That's my ball of cane right there in the balcony!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails