Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I eat I shoot I re-create II

There's another reason for me to hit the road back to Melaka again.
Until we find new khakis to convoy in together, for safety reasons, for greater foodfare potential in numbers or simply, sometimes 2 is just a bore, I ll just have to make do with whatever 3-hour spare time I have on hand for some cravings re-creation. GOOGLE makes life sooooo simple!

3 for $10 durian

+

a LETHAL mix of MAOSHANWANG ($15)
I actually just wanted to have a side by side tasting to find out what's the difference. Seriously, for the price difference, MAOSHANWANG offers more meat than the 3 durians combined. Lesson learnt: just get the MAOSHANWANG next time!

Cream them all for the fillings. 

Make a nasty batter. Your choice how creamy or sweet you want it to be ;)

And put them together!!!

It was verrrry well received by mommy's friends!

Now, I just have to work on the aesthetics again...here's proof! 
:D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails