Friday, June 17, 2011

::Nigelrene Loft:: TEAMWORK

Gymming 2 times a week is fine
Gymming 2 times a week and mummychores 3 times a week is fine
Gymming 2 times a week, mummychores 3 times a week and 'household chores' every available other time of the week is energy sapping!

It is certainly tough juggling between a gym schedule, a mummychores schedule and a home building schedule. And that's even before renovations commence! We soon found that we are literally energy-sapped from doing all the 'household chores'.  So we try to hit the big screen at least once a week to keep our sanity in check, though we usually end up in some kind of electronics store to check out gadgets for the home *gags*

We ve decided to try out something different tonight to make maximum use of OUR time BEFORE our big late night movie date! Taking the cue from "How many man does it take to change a lightbulb?"
ONE!!!!

SO, the man's gonna hit the gym by himself tonight ,while I go check these babies out! Sucha win-win situation, I m sure we both make a great team!
 
GSS gives us even more reason to shop now ;) And I think he s leaving most of the aesthetic aspect up to me....so I hope I dun break our own piggy bank ;) I think I will still ask him for his opinion after his workout ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails